Braces are often associated with teenagers, but they’re becoming very popular with adults as well. For adults who have a smile that they’ve always been dissatisfied with, braces represent a chance to correct years of frustration while improving your oral health.
Why Would An Adult Need Braces?
Adults need braces for similar reasons that adolescent patients do. Yet, if you didn’t have orthodontic treatment as a child, your issues may have gotten worse over the years, as you have aged, you are experiencing symptoms such as tooth decay and headaches. You may also find it difficult to keep your teeth and gums properly cleaned and may be at greater risk for developing gum disease.
A few common reasons adults get braces include:
- Crooked teeth
- Misaligned jaw
Are Braces for Adults Different Than Braces for Kids?
Braces for adults work in the same way they do for younger patients, but your treatment may last longer. Since your teeth are set and are no longer growing, they take more pressure – and often more time – to move. As an adult, you may wear braces for a period ranging from 18 months to three years.
Although the results may take longer, if you’ve lived with dental issues that you’ve always wanted to change, it’s worth exploring your options.
What Choices Do You Have for Adult Braces?
It’s important to choose an orthodontist that has options to fit your needs and preferences. Such as:
- Traditional Metal Braces: Stainless steel brackets are applied to the front of your teeth, and adjusted using a small wire that’s connected to each bracket
- Ceramic Braces: Also known as clear braces, function like traditional metal braces but are made from a material that matches the color of your teeth.
- Invisalign®: This set of aligners is almost invisible and can be removed when you eat and brush your teeth, which allows you to not have dietary restrictions that are associated with traditional braces.
- Lingual Braces – Similar to regular metal braces, but the brackets are attached to the back of each tooth rather than the front, making them less noticeable
- Self-ligating Braces – A small slide mechanism is used instead of bands of ties, that create the appearance of less metal.
How to Decide Which Adult Braces Option is Right for You?
Your orthodontist will explain your options to you, including information about whether any choices are likely to be more effective than others. In addition to this recommendation, price and appearance may also be considerations. As an adult, you may opt for a less noticeable type of braces, such as Invisalign or ceramic braces.
If you’re an adult who would like to learn whether braces are a good option for you and determine which types may be appropriate, make an appointment today for a consultation with Amazing Smiles Orthodontics. We’ve taken care of our patients’ smiles and oral health for more than 30 years and pride ourselves on being committed to providing high-quality, affordable care.
Retainers are a popular orthodontic treatment that provides many benefits.
What Are Retainers?
A retainer is a custom-made orthodontic device that fits over the top of the teeth and mouth. It’s made of plastic or plastic and metal, and it’s very common for kids and adults to have to wear a retainer.
Why Would Someone Need One?
Retainers are often used for the following reasons:
- After you get your braces off – A retainer can help your teeth stay in their new positions. Especially for kids who are still growing, a retainer helps control teeth that could shift as you grow. Some people have to wear a retainer all day and then only at night, while others have to wear it only at night.
- To close a space between your teeth or to move only one tooth – Since retainers can do a good job in these cases, they can help you avoid having to wear braces.
- To help with a medical problem – Retainers can help correct conditions such as tongue thrust, which causes your tongue to come through your teeth when you talk. It can also help with temporomandibular disorder (TMD), a disorder that’s usually caused by teeth that don’t fit together as they should when your jaws are closed. Retainers can also help keep your mouth from closing completely at night so you don’t grind your teeth (bruxism).
What Are Signs That You May Need One?
You may need a retainer if you have braces and your teeth have slightly shifted. Your orthodontist may also recommend them to prevent the chance that shifting will occur.
You may also benefit from wearing a retainer if you have gaps in between your teeth, overlapping teeth or crooked teeth. And if you grind your teeth or have “bite” problems, meaning your teeth don’t fit together properly when your jaw is shut, you may also need a retainer.
What Are the Benefits of Wearing a Retainer?
Recommendations now suggested by the American Association of Orthodontists is to wear a retainer for the rest of your life once orthodontic treatment is completed and at night – after initial stabilization period of full time wear. The following are some benefits you’ll receive when wearing a retainer:
- More comfortable and less bulky than many other orthodontic treatments
- Maintains positive changes achieved by braces
- Effective for treating a wide variety of issues
- Easy to wear and clean
- Less noticeable than other treatments
- Custom-designed for your teeth and mouth
If you’d like to find out whether a retainer could improve your smile, make an appointment today with Amazing Smiles Orthodontics PC. We have convenient offices located in NYC boroughs and have provided high quality, affordable orthodontic care throughout the New York metro area for more than 30 years.
Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome is characterized by pain in the jaw joint. A wide range of medical issues can cause TMJ syndrome.
The TMJ joins your lower jaw – called the mandible – to your skull’s temporal bone that’s located at the front of your ear. Your facial muscles that handle chewing are also connected to your lower jaw.
Problems in your lower jaw region may lead to:
- Head & neck pain
- Facial aches
- Ear pain
- Difficulties opening the jaw
- Jaw clicking
- Biting problems
- Popping sounds when you bite
Your TMJ is designed to move both up and down as well as from side to side, making it one of the most complex joints in the body. These complex movements allow you to coordinate these actions so you can talk, chew, and yawn. This complexity makes severe TMJ disorders difficult to treat effectively.
TMJ syndrome is also known as temporomandibular joint disorder.
TMJ Disorder Causes
TMJ syndrome can be caused by trauma, disease, wear & tear as you get older, or oral habits.
Trauma: Trauma can happen from the inside, such as teeth grinding (bruxism) and jaw clenching. The continuous pressure put on the temporomandibular joint can change your teeth alignment. The muscles involved in these movements can inflame the membranes surrounding the joint. Trauma can also happen externally when the jaw is injured by an impact, such as a fall or a punch. These types of injuries can cause TMJ dislocation, damage to the cartilage disc of the joint, or can break the jawbone. Also, TMJ pain can be the result of dental work where you have your mouth stretched open for long periods of time.
Disease: Osteoarthritis can affect your jaw bone just like any other joint in your body. Degenerative joint disease causes a slow and steady loss of cartilage and new bone can form at the surface of the joint. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) causes joint inflammation and can affect your TMJ. As RA progresses, it can cause cartilage destruction, bone loss, and eventually lead to joint deformity.
Wear & Tear: The usual wear and tear of normal aging can cause bone/cartilage loss, joint inflammation that can ultimately cause jaw deformity.
Oral Habits: Habits such as biting your nails and other items, like pencils and toothpicks, can cause TMJ syndrome. Gum chewing, ice crunching, and biting hard candy can also contribute to TMJ syndrome. When you do these activities over long periods of time, they can unevenly load one side of the jaw, leading to muscle overuse and pain.
Orthodontics: A TMJ Syndrome Treatment Option
Orthodontics is the type of dentistry specializing in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of conditions affecting the alignment of the teeth and jaw. Orthodontists can correct TMJ syndrome through the use of braces, appliances or Invisalign.
TMJ orthodontics uses these methods to slowly change your bite and jaw alignment by pushing your teeth into the proper positions to fill any gaps. These types of orthodontics can help relieve wear and tear on your teeth, headaches, grinding, and clenching.
To create a custom dental appliance, your dentist takes impressions of your teeth which is used to mold an appliance that fits over your existing teeth. You can tighten or loosen the appliance easily and quickly, and you probably will experience little to no discomfort.
For More Information on TMJ Syndrome Treatment
To find out more about TMJ disorders and how a dental appliance can help, or you want to find out more about other treatment options, contact us for a personal consultation.
Dentists and orthodontists are similar in various ways. Each has the necessary expertise to give you a dazzling smile. But while each can treat your pearly whites, dentists and orthodontists specialize in different areas of oral health. Choosing the right one depends on your unique circumstances.
What Do Dentists Focus On?
Dentists must earn a bachelor’s degree before they enter dental school. Dental school consists of a four-year doctoral degree program. The dental student graduates with a doctor of dental surgery (D.D.S.) or doctor of dental medicine (D.M.D.) distinction.
A dentist usually focuses on the following dental services:
- Cleanings (performed by dental hygienists who assist the dentist)
- Tooth extractions
- Filling cavities
- Making models for dentures or bridgework
- Root canals
- Tooth whitening
- Gum care
Essentially, a dentist is your first choice to perform routine, overall dental care. When you have dental issues outside the scope of general dentistry, your dentist will refer you to an orthodontist.
What Do Orthodontists Focus On?
Like dentists, orthodontists must earn a bachelor’s degree and either a D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree. However, orthodontist students continue their education for another three years in a residency program at a university affiliated with the American Dental Association. After a successful residency, the student will be eligible to seek board certification from the American Board of Orthodontics.
Unlike dentists that specialize in complete oral care, orthodontists specialize in correcting tooth and jaw alignment problems using non-surgical techniques. Some orthodontic procedures include:
- Diagnosing overbites and underbites
- Attaching braces or retainers to straighten crooked, crowded, or overly gapped teeth
- Overseeing the proper use of Invisalign
- Attaching wires and other corrective appliances for jaw misalignments
Orthodontists give their patients confidence by restoring a winning smile, but by correcting jaw or tooth alignments a patient can avoid tooth decay, get relief for strained jaw muscles from chewing, and avoid gum disease.
Should I See a Dentist or Orthodontist or Both?
It’s important for everyone to see a dentist yearly for an overall checkup and a hygienist twice a year for cleanings. If your teeth are gums are in good shape, a yearly dentist visit will keep you on the road to good oral health. During your exam, your dentist will check your x-rays for signs that your teeth are moving out of alignment and to look for cavities. The dentist will visually inspect your teeth and check for loose fillings. Any minor problems can be fixed during the exam or at a follow-up appointment. Cleanings are important because the hygienist removes harmful plaque buildup from your teeth and inspects your gums for signs of periodontal disease.
If your dentist notices problems with your tooth alignment of discovers that your jaw is misaligned, they will refer you to a trusted orthodontist to correct the problems. Some dental practices employ both dentists and orthodontists, but many maintain separate practices. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that you first consult with an orthodontist at age 7. Also, you do not need a referral from you general dentist for an orthodontist.
Where Can I Find an Orthodontist in NYC?
At Amazing Smiles, we offer high quality, affordable orthodontic care to residents of Long Island, Forest Hills, Brooklyn, and the surrounding communities. Dentists throughout the greater NYC area have referred their patients to our practice for more than 30 years to correct dental problems requiring braces, retainers, Invisalign, and much more. Contact us today for an appointment.
You’ve been thinking of getting your teeth straighten for a while now but are concerned about the cost. You decide to shop around for the best price, but in doing so, be sure not to compromise on professionalism, experience and quality, specially with all the Dental Infection Negligence out there, it is important to make sure you make the right decision.
In practice for more than 6 years, I have been called on way too often to straighten out orthodontic work and braces gone wrong. Whatever the procedure, the right orthodontist can make the process easier, shorter, more comfortable— and ultimately give you the outcome you’ve been dreaming about. If you want my recommendation, Dr. Susana Kulangara is committed to helping her patients with their dental needs and any other kind of necessity with Phoenix Plastic Surgery.
Here are some considerations to keep top of mind when selecting a well qualified, orthodontist:
1. Check the doctor’s background, education and qualifications. Nowadays you’re pretty much a click away from the information you need to make informed decisions. Google your prospective doctor. Look for his or her information on Healthgrades, Zocdoc and Vitals, to name a few. Does he or she have any malpractice suits or sanctions (read more at zlotolaw.com)? Such sites will also feature patient reviews and ratings— invaluable information to take into account. Here is what comes up when you “Google” me:
2. Make sure the orthodontist is well experienced in the procedure(s) you need. Living in a populated urban area like this one means you can access the services of many specialists and orthodontic experts within a short drive. Take advantage of this. Here are my areas of expertise:
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Ceramic Dental Braces
- Clear Dental Braces
- Dental Braces
- Invisalign®– An Elite Provider
- Invisible Dental Braces
- Lingual Dental Braces
- Metal Dental Braces
- Non-Surgical Bite Correction
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Removable Appliances
- Retainer Therapy
- Teeth Whitening
Treating conditions including:
- Grinding of Teeth
- Thumb Sucking
- Tooth Loss
3. Office, staff & policies. Is the office clean with state-of-the-art equipment and a friendly, helpful and efficient support staff? If there are few or no reviews online you may have to check it out firsthand before your first appointment, just like the Emergency Dental Care in Dublin clinic recommends. You also want to make sure they accept your orthodontic insurance (if you have an active policy) and practice fair and reasonable office policies. We provide flexible payment plans including an interest-free monthly installment plan. We also allow you to reap the benefits of your Flex payment account, in addition to offering financing options including those through Care Credit and Springstone.
4. When it comes to Invisalign, choose a top-ranking provider. Our practice is honored to rank as “Super Elite”—in the Top 1% of Invisalign providers nationwide. What it means literally is that Dr. Eckstein and I (Dr. Yusupov) have attended to at least 200 Invisalign patients within the past year and have completed over 800 “lifetime” Invisalign cases. In fact we’ve nearly doubled that number with approximately 1500 “lifetime” cases completed. You want that level of expertise when it comes to your smile, your time and your money.
Do your research, then come see us.
We invite you to visit our state-of-the art offices and meet our staff. Schedule your initial consultation at the office most convenient for you. We have locations in Mill Basin, Brooklyn; Forest Hills and Rosedale, Queens; and Cedarhurst, Long Island. For some sedation tips and ideas, you may visit Houston Sedation Dentistry.
We are committed to creating even more beautiful smiles all over New York and Beverly Hills. Check out the best dental implant Beverly Hills has to offer today!
In the past, getting braces used to be a source of embarrassment and self-consciousness for kids and teens. Kids used to get bullied or they would get bad treatment at the dentist and the parents had to file dental negligence against the orthodontist. But nowadays, it’s anything but that, with help from Apopka dentists kids are not afraid of the dentist. Especially with the introduction of Invisalign Teen® clear aligners, more and more young people have not only gotten past their inhibitions about their smile— they are embracing their “work-in-progress” look. In fact, rockwest dental have been developed to encourage kids to have fun with their braces. Many people say that an affordable dentist near me does this, so if you´re having trouble with the application then visit your dentist to make sure. One in particular is 3M’s Paint Your Smile app. In addition, check out Nursing Degrees in North GA to learn more about equip nurses who will shape the profession of nursing and have a profound impact in transforming healthcare and saving lives.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the app on your phone. Just search “paintyoursmile.”
2. Once you open the app, you’ll be asked to choose one of these options:
- Take a picture
- Choose a photo from the camera roll
- Select your three favorite color combinations
- You’ll then get to see your braces adorned with your three favorite colors in the photo.
- You have the option to then share the photo on social media or just with friends and family.
You can also go to www.paintmysmile.com to do a trial run with other people’s photos.
click here to find out more about their mississauga dentist office.
Fun! It’s just another way to add color to your life and “embrace” your braces in a whole new way.
Share your “Paint Your Smile” Photo with us!
Just paste it in the comment field below for the whole extended Amazing Smiles family to enjoy.
If you’re looking for the fastest way to the most amazing smile, the best dentist in Mumbai teeth straightening process may be a smart option. I’ve been using AcceleDent orthodontics on my patients for the past six months, ever since I saw a demo video showcasing it by Drescher & Cohen DDS and I’m thrilled with the results. I see more predictable movements, even with stubborn teeth. And my patients report that wearing the AcceleDent device is “very relaxing.” Some say it even feels like their teeth “are being massaged.” Wow! In terms of massage, we also offer a very relaxing body massage for all ages. For more information on massage therapy and acupuncture treatment please visit Collaborative Health Group.
The best part is that I am able to progress to the next set of aligners within one week, as opposed to two weeks without AcceleDent use. This means that it significantly decreases treatment time. That’s important to my patients. We also offer Dry Eyes Treatment. You can visit the review site where you can see all the tips there are for eye problems.
AcceleDent is a class II medical device used in concert with braces or aligners to move teeth up to twice as quickly at RQ solutions. Safe, easy-to-use, light-weight and hands-free, AcceleDent is clinically proven. Cleared by the the U.S. FDA in 2009, AcceleDent is only available by prescription from different orthodontist or clinics even the ones online as www.mitchamdental.com.au or others.
Here is how AcceleDent works
Patients bite gently on the mouthpiece for 20 minutes each day. They apply it right over and around their existing braces and aligners. The device emits a gentle pulsation to stimulate (and speed up) the movement of your teeth. These tiny vibrations are called “micropulses” and make up AcceleDent’s unique SoftPulse Technology.® These micropulses exert far less force than a power toothbrush. The process is guided by our recommended dentist in Durham, North Carolina that handles all of your dental needs.
Faster tooth movement may decrease the duration of your orthodontic treatment with fixed braces or clear aligners such as Invisalign and Invisalign Teen®. It may also help to make your orthodontics more comfortable.
Who Is eligible?
Most patients who already have braces or aligners and who have a healthy bone structure are candidates for AcceleDent. If you are considering getting your teeth straightened but don’t know what treatment plan is best, come in for a consultation. We’ll give you an assessment of your oral and facial functions, photographs of the interior of your mouth, X-rays and dental impressions to determine your bite and prepare models for the teeth. However if you are looking for a doctor who can whiten your teeth then we recommend Dr. Suiter, one of the best in the business.
Benefits of AcceleDent
- Shortened time to straighten teeth—up to half the time!
- Less discomfort (some even like the feeling)
- Fewer orthodontics visits overall, as treatment time will be lessened
- Reduced chance of calcification (calcium deposits on your teeth).
60-day guarantee refund
AcceleDent is currently running a 60-day money back satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with AcceleDent or your progress, bring it back for a full refund.
Let’s get you on the fast track for an amazing smile. With locations in Mill Basin, Brooklyn; Forest Hills and Rosedale, Queens; and Cedarhurst, Long Island, we are at your service— and convenience. Contact us today to schedule a consultation for orthodontics and/or AcceleDent. For a faster response, call us at 718-275-3200.
Looking for a dentist in Rancho Palos Verdes? See here!
Visit http://rockwestdental.ca/ for more information.
Guess 5 correctly to receive $500 off Invisalign and Invisalign Teen®
Few things disarm others more than a winning smile. Here’s our roundup of some of today’s most famous smiles. Famous smiles are made by you and your dentist. So, thank them. For those who are searching, the search is over. Contact dentist Fort Wayne.
Since our goal is to increase the smile power across Brooklyn, Forest Hills, Rosedale and Cedarhurst, we will give you a $500 discount on your Invisalign and Invisalign Teen® treatment (America’s favorite teeth straightening method) with Dr. Susana Kulangara, dentist wesley chapel, if you make at least five correct guesses from the eight below. If you cracked a tooth, you shold find an emergency dentist quickly.
Simply email your answers (1 through 8) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 2, 2016. If you guess five correctly we’ll notify you to schedule your FREE consultation.
Simply match these names: Will Smith, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Rhianna, Julia Roberts, Miley Cyrus, President Obama, Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge)
With these photos:
Are you ready to have an amazing smile? Send us an email with your answers above (numbered 1 through 8), and with five correct answers you will be awarded $500 off your Invisalign Treatment.
About Amazing Smiles: Established in 1980 , Amazing Smiles Orthodontics is a leading provider of Invisalign for adults, as well as Invisalign Teen™ for young adults. As a Top 1% provider nationwide, we’re your first choice in clear braces. With our state-of-the-art technology and friendly, efficient service, we make it easy for you to get the smile you’ve always wanted. Dr. Irving Eckstein and Dr. Azariy Yusupov have more than 40 years of combined orthodontics experience. With offices in Forest Hills, Rosedale, Cedarhurst and Brooklyn, we are conveniently located and ready to serve.
About Invisalign: Invisalign Teen is a smart choice for young people who want straighter teeth and a nicer smile— but who don’t want the clunky appearance and other restrictions that can come with metal braces. Invisalign® consists of clear, removable aligners that are tailor-made for teens. Each set of aligners is replaced with a new set every two weeks. Gradually teeth begin moving in place. Invisalign can effectively treat mild to severe issues, including overbites and underbites, teeth overcrowding and gaps between teeth. At Amazing Smiles Orthodontics, we can treat most people requesting Invisalign, teens and/or adults.
Invisalign is considerably less obtrusive and noticeable than metal braces. Also, the aligners are generally more comfortable and less irritating than metal wires and brackets. Since best corded beard trimmers are removable, you can also play sports without worrying. Also, there are no food restrictions with dentists Gold Coast since you can remove the aligners before eating; just be sure to immediately replace them when finished. The removable aligners also make it easy to brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene. Here are some good reasons to floss.
The process of Teeth whitening Northampton gives quality dentistry for people of all ages. We offer a wide range of dental services, including preventive, cosmetic, restorative and reconstructive dentistry.
If you’ve been thinking about Dentists and your smile optimized, there is no better time than summer—meaning right NOW— to finally do it. Consider our top 5 reasons to stop procrastinating and see your favorite orthodontist for a consultation:
- Time of “transformation” for students. For students between school years, there’s simply no better time to “transform” than during the summer. You have the time, the space, and freedom to grow into the next best version of yourself. It’s the time students are most likely to change their look, their wardrobe and their mindset. It’s also the best time to straighten your teeth— whether it’s through Invisalign Teen, The Damon System or other options.
- Time of “self care” for adults. Things slow down just enough in the summertime to catch your breath and sink into yourself, your needs, your wants. Just as it is for teens, summer is the most popular time to “beautify,” get in shape and get your looks on track again, especially if you’ve been too frazzled with a demanding schedule earlier in the year.
- Best time to develop a new “habit.” It’s easier to adopt new habits and go for treatments when you feel less rushed and pressured. Most people have a more relaxed schedule in the summer and are better able to get used to wearing aligners and appliances that help with bite modification (also known as ‘Interceptive Treatment Phase 1).
- Exclusive summertime special: Free consultation and x-rays at any Amazing Smiles location to determine if Invisalign or the Damon System is right for you.
- Exclusive summertime discount: $500 off Invisalign or the Damon System for you or your child when you start treatment before Monday, September 5, 2016 (Labor Day)
Schedule your FREE consultation and x-rays today
With our state-of-the-art technology, you are assured of the most comfortable and efficient processes available. As Super Elite Top 1% Invisalign providers, we also have the distinction of being recognized for our expertise throughout the industry.
Start the summer off right; schedule your free orthodontic consultation today. With offices in Mill Basin, Brooklyn; Forest Hills and Rosedale, Queens; and Cedarhurst, Long Island, we are conveniently located near you.
Call 718-275-3200 and let’s kick off this summer properly.
As an orthodontist, I meet a lot of moms who bring their kids in for Invisalign Teen treatments and consultations, or who themselves are getting their teeth straightened. Many confide that when their child doesn’t feel good about his or her appearance it affects every other area of their lives— which is what ultimately leads them to my office. Let us bring back that smile of yours, contact orthodontist The Woodlands.
They tell me they want their kids to have a strong sense of self-esteem and not be attached to what others think and say about them; yet, as mothers, they bear witness to some unfortunate realities such as teen bullying and hearing that their children have been taunted for looking different, not fitting in, or having low confidence.
This is consistent with mounting research I have seen over the years. For example, in a study recently released by Align Technologies (makers of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen), over two thousand mothers where interviewed about whether their teens have it “tougher” than they did growing up. Resoundingly they said yes, with 64% saying it’s more challenging for them to feel safe at school, and 61% saying they are more likely to have to deal with bullies.
When it comes to price, the cost of dental implants in Beverly Hills 90210 would be much higher than in Brooklyn.
So this Mother’s Day I want to give moms across Brooklyn, Cedarhurst, Forest Hills and Rosedale one less thing to worry about. Amazing Smiles is offering Invisalgin Teen at an affordable, discounted price with $500 off when you commit to a treatment plan for your teen from now until June 1, 2016. And $750 off of Invisalign for mothers who wish to get their teeth straightened as well. No need to worry about quality of care either; our office is a Top 1% “Elite Status” Invisalign and Clear Braces provider.
As said by a Chandler Dentist, invisalign Teen is one of the easiest, most convenient and discrete ways to straighten teeth. The clear aligners are even removable for prom photos, spare rib eating or high contact sports. And with our state-of-the-art technology, you’re assured of the most comfortable and efficient processes available. With offices in Mill Basin, Brooklyn; Forest Hills and Rosedale, Queens; and Cedarhurst, Long Island, we are conveniently located. We give pleasures to brides with Bridal Collection pearls matching them with pearly white teeth.
Schedule a consultation to learn more and reserve your discounted treatment plan. Just mention code word: BLOG. Call 718-275-3200.
Helping a child feel better about their smile and gain confidence in his or her appearance is no small thing, I can assure you. And, giving a mother one less thing to worry about is one of my greatest pleasures.
Sponsored by Riverpoint Family, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry
Make sure to check the best cosmetic dentist in St. Louis where you will find the best packages for mother’s day.