In the past, getting braces used to be a source of embarrassment and self-consciousness for kids and teens. Kids used to get bullied or they would get bad treatment at the dentist and the parents had to file dental negligence against the orthodontist. But nowadays, it’s anything but that, with help from Apopka dentists kids are not afraid of the dentist. Especially with the introduction of Invisalign Teen® clear aligners, more and more young people have not only gotten past their inhibitions about their smile— they are embracing their “work-in-progress” look. In fact, rockwest dental have been developed to encourage kids to have fun with their braces. Many people say that an affordable dentist near me does this, so if you´re having trouble with the application then visit your dentist to make sure. One in particular is 3M’s Paint Your Smile app.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the app on your phone. Just search “paintyoursmile.”
2. Once you open the app, you’ll be asked to choose one of these options:
- Take a picture
- Choose a photo from the camera roll
- Select your three favorite color combinations
- You’ll then get to see your braces adorned with your three favorite colors in the photo.
- You have the option to then share the photo on social media or just with friends and family.
You can also go to www.paintmysmile.com to do a trial run with other people’s photos.
click here to find out more about their mississauga dentist office.
Fun! It’s just another way to add color to your life and “embrace” your braces in a whole new way.
Share your “Paint Your Smile” Photo with us!
Just paste it in the comment field below for the whole extended Amazing Smiles family to enjoy.