Irving L. Eckstein, R.Ph., D.D.S., P.C.
Born and raised in New York State, Dr. Irving L. Eckstein initially received his Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from Albany College in 1963. In 1967, Dr. Eckstein went on to receive his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from New York University College of Dentistry. Dr. Eckstein made the courageous decision to proudly serve our country as a captain in the U.S. Army from 1967 to 1969. After serving our country, Dr. Eckstein received his certificate in Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedics at New York University College of Dentistry in 1975.
Affiliations & Achievements:
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the New York State Dental Society
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- Former Clinical Assistant Professor N.Y.U. College of Dentistry
- Top 100 Invisalign Orthodontist in the Invisalign Century Club